Jimmy Le Blanc
Jimmy P. Le Blanc
1700 Sullivan Trail #104, Easton, Pa. 18040
District / Regional Manager – Specialty Retail
Operations / Branding Strategies / Business Development
Highly accomplished district and regional manager with extensive experience leading the continued development of people, overseeing operations and procedures, financials, and increasing market share for specialty retail. Possessing outstanding skills in performance management, P&L management, and maintaining quality customer experience. Holds repeated successes in guiding cross-functional teams in design and implementation of business solutions that drive sales revenue and meet stakeholder expectations. An expert presenter and negotiator, able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. Core competencies include:
SIGNET CORPORATION (Zale Division) – Akron, OH
DISTRICT MANAGER – CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA MARKET, March 2009- September 2016
DISTRICT MANAGER – NORTH - CENTRAL NEW JERSEY, October 1998- March 2009
Directed all operations for up to 32 stores in multiple Districts (Pennsylvania / New Jersey / New York) generating $10.7M - $23.0M annually. Overseeing staff management and customer service, while providing cross-functional management for problem resolution and implementation of policy and procedure. Served as driving force behind brand expansion programs to grow company presence throughout the Northeast. Shaped plan-o-grams and developed merchandising strategies. Supervised performance quality and designed measures to address deficiencies and operational vulnerabilities. Ensured delivery of quality training programs.
- Introduced strategic and tactical action plans that consistently increased performance and profitability.
- Transformed bottom-performing markets to top-ranking districts with dramatic improvements in sales, revenue streams, branding, and profitability.
- Recognized as a Top Producer. Receiving Top Bonuses and Awards, consistently for productivity.
- Set standards for hiring and staff training, fostered a selling culture with a customer centric focus that produced consistently strong results leading to customer satisfaction ratings consistently higher than company standards.
- Maintained outstanding controls of inventory and asset protection consistently in all markets.
- Participated on Company Operational Task Force, representing field operations during corporate annual meetings. Agenda included compensation, training initiatives, and determining role of District Manager during scheduled store visits.
- Selected to serve as Field Trainer, Leadership Development Program for District Manager Candidates and Newly Hired District Manager’s.
- Responsible for the development of eight District Manager Candidates with three receiving promotions into the position.
LITTMAN JEWELERS – Edison, NJ
REGIONAL MANAGER of the STATE OF FLORIDA, January, 1996 – October, 1998
High level communication and strategic development of corporate office partnerships to further enhance region and brand strategies. Leading to an improvement of overall execution in total region performance. Coordinated strategies designed to maximize sales and earnings, enhance customer satisfaction, and improve staff performance. Maintained direct contact with customer issues, training and development of associates, and senior management.
- Responsible for 15 locations with annual revenue of 21.0M in sales
- Consistently achieved strong record of performance leading to increased sales and #1 overall regional ranking in 1998.
- Earned reputation for motivating staff to achieve exceptional levels of customer service.
- First Outside Regional Manager Hire for the corporation. Hired to resurrect a floundering Region of recently acquired locations.
- Developed two Regional Manager Candidates in Florida. One of those candidates was promoted to Regional Manager in 2000 and is currently the Regional Manager of Florida.
BEST PRODUCTS CORPORATION – Richmond, Va.
DISTRICT / REGIONAL MANANGER, 1991 – 1996
DISTRICT MANAGER OF PHILADELPHIA AND SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY
DISTRICT MANAGER OF NORTH CAROLINA
REGIONAL MANAGER OF VIRGINIA, WEST VIRGINIA AND NORTH CAROLINA
Directed all operations and spearheaded business initiatives for a total of 38 units in Six States throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Responsible for the implementation of a new strategy centered on the development of our jewelry managers and associates within each store. This strategy involved a separate operational structure, specially designed training program and unique partnerships with additional store management, district and regional management of markets. The execution of this strategy would ultimately showcase our jewelry departments as TRUE jewelry stores within the Big Box locations of Best Products. As District and Regional Manager I was the driving force behind re-structuring operations with lackluster sales, unmotivated staffs, excessive employee turn, unacceptable shrink, and unimpressive returns on revenue.
- Leading volume district and region in the company. Last responsibility- Region; Va., WV, NC with annual volume of 52.0M in 26 locations.
- Selected to lead key staff development programs; Training District Manager, Managers and Field team to the new company initiatives and customer service model.
- Revitalized financial health of operations—district and region improved sales performance every year while streamlining cost and controlling shrink.
- Selected by corporate executives to mentor new district and regional managers.
- Selected by the CEO to operate the company’s Flagship Market while based in the company’s corporate offices.
- Played key role on task forces and corporate committees; Payroll and Distribution Task Force. Also committees designed to identify growth potential of store departments specific to training and development of our associates.
ZALE CORPORATION and STERLING CORPORATION
STORE MANAGER, 1983 - 1991
Oversaw all business operations for 5 stores under the Zale brand in the state of Louisiana and one store under the Sterling brand in the state of North Carolina. Accomplished business goals of increasing store volume, decreasing shrink and lowering employee turnover.
- Received Diamond G award (Gordon’s Brand) for exceeding sales expectations with Zale Corporation in 1984, 1986, 1987, 1988 and 1989.
- Developed 4 Associates to level of Store Manager (1984 -1990)
- Participated on company task force in Dallas, Texas as a store manager representing the field in 1988. One of only three managers in the company selected.
- Driving force behind strategies growing volume of all locations. Volume range from $670K to $2.2M
Coursework completed towards Business Degree
NICHOLS STATE UNIVERSITY, Thibodeaux, Louisiana.
Diamond Council of America Diamond Program Graduate (2006)
Coursework completion toward Gemological Institute of America certification
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook & Power point